For most small business owners, writing anything is a chore.
why writing copy that sizzles and turns visitors
into buyers should be left to the writing professionals.
Take a moment and let me know what your
business needs to make more
money. Someone will get back to you quickly to discuss your seo copywriting
to state the best way to contact you:
phone, email or IM.
already know what type of writing you need, feel free to answer the
following questions in the body of your email:
- What type of business do you run?
- What products and/or services does your
- What kind of copy do you need? (Article,
Advertisement, Autoresponder Copy, eBook, Feature Article, Keyword
Article or SEO, Literature Review, Newsletter or eZine, New Music
Special, Press Release, Sales Letter, Small Business Special, Web Copy,
White Paper or something else?)
- What Length, Pages or Minutes do you need?
- What do you want the copy to do? Pick as
many as apply: generate sales, generate inquiries, transmit
information, introduce new products, answer questions, build brand /
service / product knowledge, convey news or information, build rapport
or expertise, increase awareness, build image or something else?
- Who is your target audience?
- What are your main and secondary selling
- What is your deadline?
- Any additional notes or specifications?
- Make sure to upload or provide links to
other information for review.